Sunday, August 5, 2007

Lunch at Dad's Office, Ice Cream at Bugga's

Ben loves basketball and always goes straight to Bugga's stash of balls when we get to Dad's office. Here he is posed and ready for a slam dunk.

Hot dogs for lunch at Dad's office in the conference room. I look at this picture and can see why people think the boys look so much alike. Ben sure doesn't look much like a baby anymore! Good thing we are having another one...these little guys are growing up way too fast for me.

Ahh, how sweet! Ben and Dad giving good-bye hugs.

" Mom, Mom, It's ice cream time!" That's the cry that echos thru the house whenever ice cream is pulled out of the freezer. Jake loves green ice cream. The boys are saying "cheese" for the camera!

This is Ben's first ice cream cone. He can't seem to figure out how to get that ice cream out of the cone. He figured out after awhile that you could eat it all. Don't you love his green goatee and the green trail down his chest?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Great pictures! Before I read your comment about the boys looking alike in the hotdog picture I was thinking exactly that. I just can't believe how grown up Ben is, I still remember when he was Audrey's age. I'm Sooo looking forward to visiting!