Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Josh!!!

This series of photos pretty much tells the whole story. Yup, this is pretty much how it went down.

"Hey, isn't this cool! They're making me a cake for my first b-day. I am so excited!"
"Hmm, that looks interesting. She shouldn't have put it so close. Well, since she did I should just check it out."
"They left, now is my chance. Mmmm, that is goooood."

"Uh-oh, I am going to get caught red-handed AGAIN!" The first time it was a sandwich I swiped off my dad's plate from the counter. Then it was the M&M's from the potty training jar on the back of the toilet. Yup, you should've seen that mess. Boy, was my mom mad. I had a couple of handfuls of M&M's in my hand and a goey mess all over the floor and my pjs. How did I get those M&M's? Well, Ben had just gone potty and I pretty much tackled him while he was getting his treat out of the jar. He locked the bathroom door after I spilled them and we just went for it. Good to have a co-conspirator. Anyway, my mom will post some pics of that below too."

"What mom? Me? No, you're not thinking I ate some frosting are you? Can't you see the surprise on my face? What, I have a ring of frosting around my face?"
"Ah, mom! I am so cute though!!! How can you be upset?"
Blowing out candles...

"Mmm, I remember this. Same stuff that was in the jar on the counter. Looks good!"

"Yup, pretty good b-day! PS, my M&M pictures are next."

2 comments:

Jessica L.O. said...

What great Pictures Kelsey! Such a beautiful family! And those boys are a hoot! Maybe we will see you tomorrow! I saw Jake at the 11:30 service last week! (I was working in the class :)) Hope all is well!

Jess, Ella, and Brie

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday to Josh. He is so adorable. I love the ring of frosting on his face and the picture of his hand on the cake. The M & M pictures are priceless too. Man, they grow fast.